This two hour workshop is full of practical and useful information for both you and your partner to help you to prepare for breastfeed your baby. You will learn lots of skills and techniques to support and empower you on your breastfeeding journey.
The session will cover,
- Breastfeeding Anatomy & Physiology
- Breast Changes & Milk Production
- Different Positions for Feeding
- The First Miracle Hour
- Baby Led Feeding
- Latching Techniques
- Nipple Care
- Establishing & Sustaining an Adequate & Healthy Milk Supply
- What to Expect for the First Few Days & Weeks
- Partner Involvement
- How to Avoid Problems
Sessions are run monthly and held at Stepping Hill – contact Carole for dates of next session
You can also book a private session at a time & dates to suit in the comfort of your own home, by arrangement with Carole.
Please see my prices section for course fees.