This two hour workshop is full of practical and useful information for both you and your partner to help you to prepare for breastfeed your baby. You will learn lots of skills and techniques to support and empower you on your breastfeeding journey.
I AM CURRENTLY OFFERING THIS SESSION AS A PRIVATE VIRTUAL SESSION USING ZOOM, OPTIONAL FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS MAYBE AVAILABLE DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES – PLEASE SPEAK TO ME IF YOU ARE WANTING A HOME VISIT.
The session can cover,
- Breastfeeding Anatomy & Physiology
- Breast Changes & Milk Production
- Different Positions for Feeding
- The First Miracle Hour
- Baby Led Feeding
- Latching Techniques
- Nipple Care
- Establishing & Sustaining an Adequate & Healthy Milk Supply
- What to Expect for the First Few Days & Weeks
- Partner Involvement
- How to Avoid Problems
You can book a 2hr private session at a time & date to suit in the comfort of your own home, via zoom or face-to-face sessions by arrangement with Carole.
Please see my prices section for course fees.